Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Let us do the Cooking. We are open for business. We are still welcoming customers to dine with us until further notice.
As much as we would like for things to carry on as normal, we have to accept that the environment has changed and so must we.
Like many businesses, we do not have the financial backing to support our passionate and hard working team if we are not trading – it’s going to be tough, but we’re in it for the long haul.
Given the recent update by the Government on coronavirus (COVID-19), we thought it's time we wrote to reassure you that it's still safe to come and spend time with us.
• Being a food business, strict hygiene standards are vital and regulations are stringent. Like many others we are now going above and beyond the usual UK standards.
• We monitor our staff daily to ensure everyone working is well and fit by taking temperatures of all staff in the restaurant before service, including those members of our team that handle food before each and every delivery order.
• We have reduced the seating capacity within the business by over 40% and ensured that all tables exceed the minimum recommended distance from each other (1.5m+).
• A number of weeks ago we increased all cleaning regimes and activity. We clean and disinfect high touch areas throughout the day including door handles, tables, chairs, banisters, hand rails, toilets, card machines etc.
• All our cutlery and plates are washed in commercial dishwashing facilities at 78°C and are safe to use.
• Our kitchen team members must regularly and thoroughly wash their hands and already use food-standard disposable gloves when making and plating your dishes. Furthermore, our Front of House team use single use paper napkins to serve your dishes to your table.
• We have been working closely with the suppliers of our cleaning chemicals to ensure that these have been signed off for effectiveness against coronavirus.
We’re super excited to be opening up the Sailors Rest from Friday, February 7th. We’re even more thrilled as Dan will be running the kitchen for us! Woop woop!
We’ll be open every Thursday (food service hours 10am-4pm) and Friday & Saturday (food service hours 10am – 9pm) and will be showcasing an exciting new menu that celebrates the very best of the South West! Think succulent steaks, perfect pies, beefy burgers and other homemade treats.
Our award winning chefs will be serving up a range of delicious dishes sourced from farmers and fisherfolk from our very own doorstep – including the finest grass-fed beef, lamb and pork from Exmoor.
Eat, Drink, Repeat!
We have teamed up with our sister restaurant The Royal George (www.trgpub.co.uk) to provide a take out menu delivered free within our local area.
To view our menu please click on the Menu Tab above.
Although we offer a wide variety of hot food, salads, sweet and cold delights, we also provide a broad selection of Craft beers, we sell wine by the , glass, carafe or bottle, fantastic coffee roasted by Origin and a selection of soft drinks. So whether you're stopping for your morning coffee, brunch, lunch, or an afternoon snack, or take out, we've got you covered!